Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Leaving First; Leaving Last

In the past few days and in the coming days, most of my ever dearest friends are leaving me. Not in really in the case of forsaking me but they leave physically like going to a foreign land, or perhaps going back to their hometown. The feeling of being left is definitely not good. I am a type of person who prefer to leave than to be left behind. I really hate goodbyes but sad to say it is one of the inevitable phenomenons of life. 


If only I would be given the chance to leave first, then it would be much better, but if not, then I don't have any choice but to accept it. Actually, I am not yet certain when will I be leaving. In this challenging life, you'll never know when because no one knows what will happen in the future. Friends leave, friends arrive as people die and babies born. 

Despite all these uncertainties that we have, one thing that would definitely remain and won't disappear no matter what we do or where we go and that is the unconditional love and guidance that our Lord is giving us. That's why prayer exists, it is the most stable means of communication that will never become obsolete. It is the fastest and the most reliable. It doesn't even need any network or signal. 

May you be leaving or be left behind, always bear in mind that prayer would always be present. Keep praying. 

-niceurdaneta-

0 comments: