Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Emoness and Loneliness In One

Sigh... sigh... sigh... All I can say is sigh... I can't even explain this lonely feeling that I'm feeling right now. I feel so alone. I'm used to be alone though but this time it's different. I can't even feel my existence. Maybe I'm tired of fitting myself in or I'm just tired of adjusting.I want to be me again. I'm not an OFW yet but the feeling of knowing no one around sinks within me. I can't move freely that I'm even watching every word I speak, every action I do, everything is being calculated and I so hate it. I want to be in a place that I can be myself in as much as I can. I know it sounds impossible but that's the very thing that I want right now. When will that damn thing I'm waiting in vain to arrive? Oh Lord please help me.

I don't care if this post is so nonsense for you but this is my only way of letting this hard feeling out. In as much as want to make this post long but I guess the entirety of this post will be about me feeling lonely and disregarded. That's all. I'm going back to work and I hope the succeeding days would be a lot better. T.T
-niceurdaneta-

2 comments:

Nice Urdaneta said...

thanks a lot :D

Email said...

Hi Nice! I know exactly how you feel. I'm feeling kinda like that lately. The feeling of lost and seems like the world where you are right isnt the world you are comfortable with. But this is whats always in my mind, God has always reasons for everything. You may not know it now but in due time little by little you'll know it why. ^_^
God loves surprises as well, He surprises us in the most unexpected way. Cheer up! ^^