Monday, September 12, 2011

A Letter For My Friend

Dear You,


Hi, hello... how are you? How's life? These are the usual phrases that you would most likely say to a friend whom you haven't seen for so long and obviously I'm saying those phrases to you now. I can't barely remember when was the last time we saw each other in person, and I also can't remember a time that I was able to greet you up front. It would always be either through our cellphones or through the social networking sites... 

You're one of those friends that I treasure the most... One of the best that I have so far. As long as my health allows me, I would always be waiting for the clock to strike 12AM every 12th of September to greet you... We may have different time zones in the near future but I'll see to it that I could greet on time. 

This is not going to be a very long letter because all I want to say to you is HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you're well and everything's going fine in your life now. I wish you genuine happiness always... stay kind, God fearing and down to earth... again Happy Birthday to you!

Your friend,
Me
-niceurdaneta-

0 comments: