Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs Now Rests In Peace

I'm certainly not an Apple fan but it's not an excuse of not knowing who's behind its phenomenal achievements, STEVE JOBS. He co-founded the company and introduced to the world several of today's most sought after gadgets.

Getting to know Apple products never came into my mind since my techy savvy friend gave me an iPod shuffle as a Christmas gift 3 years ago with my name engraved on it. That was the time that I came to know iTunes and started to google about Apple products. To be honest, my shuffle is the only Apple gadget that I have because no matter how fascinated I am to have a Macintosh computer or a MacBook , I just can't afford it. iPhone on the other hand would be great to have but I'm in a country wherein data charges are bit expensive, so I just can't utilize it fully.




When I entered news writing, I followed several social networking accounts of technology related sites and Steve Jobs is one of their most reported personalities and his announcements have been followed most of the time. He has become a figure in the world of technology and was even given a star in the Entrepreneur Walk of Fame.

Some even collected a number of his quotable quotes and my favorite is the following:


"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do," - Steve Jobs


I may not be an Apple product fan but I can say that I'm a Steve Jobs' fan. I was able to follow his works in the company and he amazed me when he gave up his position as CEO last August. His position in the company is not that easy to give up but he sincerely gave it up because he knew very well he is no longer effective with his health conditions. A man who knows when to stop is a man of great discipline. He spent his entire able-life producing wonderful things not for himself but for everyone to enjoy. He has influenced a lot of people in this world and he would truly be missed. To Steve Jobs--> May you rest in peace :) 


-niceurdaneta-

1 comments:

Ecommerce Software said...

Captured moments are the precious thing we can have to reminisce those happy moments.