Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Missing You So Badly

Dear You,


It's been quite a while since I last saw you in your scrub suit. I so miss the times seeing you so busy walking back and forth in the Emergency Room taking care of sick people. I so miss the times seeing you accompanying your ever strict medical director doing her rounds and carrying out all her orders with confidence.

I so miss the times seeing you start that IV line so fast and administer IV medicines. I so miss the times seeing you preparing all the medicines for your patients. I so miss the times seeing you writing legibly in the patients' chart. I so miss the times seeing you endorsing every end of the shift. I so miss the times seeing you enjoying your duty with your colleagues along with the unending story telling of anything under the sun. I so miss the times seeing you exhausted after the day's work yet very fulfilled. 

When would be the time I would be seeing that angel in the sickroom again? I hope it would be very soon. :( 

Missing you so badly,
ME
-niceurdaneta-

0 comments: